Good client service is crucial to be able to success in business; there is nothing high-tech about helping customers acquire exactly what these people need. But technologies can make the method easier and even more efficient.
For many small businesses, investing in information technology (IT) pays dividends within more ways compared to one. read more may technology help businesses establish a corporate identity and lower the expense of doing business, that can also help level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Business Excellence Award, set up in 2004, respects small enterprises that transfuse the spirit regarding innovation and utilize IT to enhance the customer experience.
Consider big, win large
The winner will receive $30, 000 in technology and specialist services from Dell; a Day with Dell program along with Dell executives, which includes Michael Dell, in order to share best business practices; a very long time regular membership to NFIB; plus other prizes. Nine other companies will receive a Dell Latitude notebook in addition to a one-year membership to NFIB. The finalists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a great international freight forwarder and logistics business.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which provides customized errand-running plus concierge services being an employee benefit and customer relationship enhancement to health care, hospitality, residential property and corporate organizations.
• Harrison’s Roof structure Truss, L. T. C., a producer of engineered wood made roof and ground trusses.
• Mini Technology Services Incorporation., which develops plus manufactures electronic goods.
• National Organization of System Administrators Inc., provides a new 24-hour, Web-based consumer portal through which clients can track service calls and on-site parts storage space.
• Ntelicor T. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a team of strategists and investment brokers who provide analysis and analytical solutions.
• Sew Just what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer in addition to custom sewing service.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and building management firm.